Land Mobile Communications Council Elects Board of Directors for 2018-2019
The membership of the Land Mobile Communications Council (LMCC) elected its Board of Directors during its annual meeting on April 18, 2018, at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C.
Elected to the Board of Directors as officers for 2018-2019 were:
- President— David Smith (Forest Industries Telecommunications),
- Vice President— Brett Kilbourne (Utilities Technology Council), and
- Secretary/Treasurer—Mark Crosby (Enterprise Wireless Alliance).
Also elected to the Board of Directors as At-Large members were:
- Doug Aiken (International Municipal Signal Association),
- Jim Goldstein (International Association of Fire Chiefs), and
- Farokh Latif (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International).